Pork is very popular in Spain, and you can find a huge variety of recipes to prepare it in different ways. To start with, we suggest an easy recipe characterised by a tasty marinade. Follow these steps and prepare the best Spanish pork fillet recipe!
Spanish Pork Fillet
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 500 g/1 lb pork loin, sliced
- Peel and chop the garlic. In a glass baking dish, mix the garlic, paprika, oregano, salt, white wine and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Put the pork fillets inside the bowl and spread the mixture to evenly cover both sides . Cover the bowl and let marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan. When hot, add the pork fillets and fry for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove and serve hot, with salad or French fries.