Chorizo al vino is one of those dishes whose name perfectly describes it. What the name can’t describe is its incredible taste. You just have to try it to find out. All you need is good quality chorizo, this easy recipe and 20 minutes of your time.
- 1 1/2 lbs uncooked chorizo sausage
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Puncture each chorizo sausage several times with a fork. Cut into 2 inch rounds.
- Pour the olive oil into a small saucepan. Add the chorizo and bay leaves and pour in the wine and water to cover the chorizo. Bring to a boil.
- Let it boil on high heat for 5 minutes. Then, decrease the heat and simmer gently until almost all the liquid has evaporated (about 10-15 minutes).
- To serve, place the chorizo on top of small bread slices.