Delicious prawns with chopped chili and garlic.
Pil-pil Prawns (Gambas al Pil-Pil)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (seeds removed if desired)
- 350g/12oz prawns, raw and shelled
- 1 tsp paprika (smoked or sweet)
- Pour the olive oil into a small frying pan and heat on medium heat. When hot, stir in the chopped garlic and the chilli and cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle the paprika, stir thoroughly and continue frying for another minute.
- Add the prawns. Flip the prawns when they turn pink and season with a pinch of salt. Fry for about 3 minutes.
- Once the prawns are cooked, remove from the stove and serve hot.