Agua de Valencia is a typical Valencian cocktail that contains orange juice, cava or champagne, vodka and gin. Some people include Cointreau in the recipe, but this is optional. Agua de Valencia is a refreshing drink usually served cold or with ice cubes, so it is a perfect drink for summer.
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 3-4 tbsp gin
- 3-4 tbsp vodka
- 3 cups cava/champagne (1 bottle)
- 1 tsp sugar (to taste)
- Squeeze several oranges, until you get ¾ cup of orange juice.
- Pour it into a pitcher.
- Add a bottle of cava or champagne to the orange juice.
- Pour the vodka and gin.
- Add the sugar.
- Stir and taste.
- Adjust sugar.
- If necessary, put 2-3 ice cubes into a glass.
- Then fill with agua de Valencia.
- You can decorate the glass with orange slices.